Friday, April 2, 2010

Touches of Black!

Well my touches of black arrived and I told you I would show you all. So here it is!

Before - notice small bathroom, not much elbow room!















After - Added a little black and a little sense of vintage!






Years ago I would have never thought of black as a neutral!  It was when we did our kitchen 5 years ago and got stainless applicanes with touches of black that I started to see the light.  Then 2 years ago we redid the stairs with wrought iron, and I loved black.

I found these cute toile handtowels at Target last week.  They just add to my touches of black! 

I didn't tell DH I was doing this, and changing a toilet seat is easy peasy!  

I will have to look for the pic of my black/white toile with eyelash trim chandy shades.  Lurve them!

Have a great weekend.

Laura








No comments: