Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts Day!

Hope you are having a nice day with your loved ones.  Slipped cards into the kids routines today, so as to surprise them.  DD's was actually yesterday when she went back to school.  DH got his this morning, but I have a surprise for him when he gets home!  

Found this great tutorial on Cleaverly Inspired for wedding song art.  I have seen so many on pinterest, but her's was just so easy.  We have been married 28 years this July, yes we are old, as my kids say!  But I thought this would be a nice Valentine's surprise for DH.  He picked out the song for our first dance and it was perfect.  Here is what I came up with:
Gosh we were young!  I sent it to Walgreens to print, now off to find a frame.  Better late than never.  I hope DH doesn't read the blog today!  

Have a great day!

Laura

No comments: