Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weather!

I have been meaning to post finished pics of the green chairs, but here in So Cal, we have had the weirdest weather!  On Monday it drizzled all day.  All day!  I had to run outside in my jammies and pull all the pillows, wipe down the new cushions and cover them with a tarp!  Today we are supposed to get up to an inch of rain!  What is up with that! 


I am excited to show you what I have done with this baby!
I got it from the contractor my Mom used for her bathroom.  He was redoing another house in the area and was going to throw it away!  I have been wanting to redo one for the patio for forever!  Here it is in destruction mode.  Took forever, but I finally got all the wiring out and reconfigured it to look like this:




I have been trying to spray paint it, but the weather is giving me fits!  I found some textured rustoleum spray paint on clearance at JoAnn;'s for .97 a can, but it takes longer to cover with the texture.  I am almost done, but it may be a day or two before I get it hung up.  Oy.

DH has been working crazy hours, 10 hours a day 7 days a week, for the past few weeks, so getting something hung, well I will have to do it myself, which he won't like, or I wait.  Maybe when I get it ready to hang I will take a few pics for you to see. 

Ok enough complaining, hope you are having a great week weather and all.

Toodles,

Laura

No comments: