Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award, Me?

Yes, me?  Diane over at The Checkered Apple nominated me for the:

Versatile Blogger Award!





I am so honored and grateful, Thanks Diane!

Can you believe it!  Here is what you must do should you choose to accept the award:


1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
 
 
So, 7 random facts about me, hmmmmm.
 
1. I have been to Alaska 4 times.
2. I love to fish.
3. I am a 3rd generation Californian
4. I just recently joined DAR.
5. I love to garden.
6. I have over 6 hummingbird feeders hung and filled!
7. I love my daschund.
 
So here are my Versatile Blogger Award nominees:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Congradulations Ladies!
 
Have fun visiting their awesome Blogs!
 
 
 Have a great day!
 
Laura
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Shannon Fox said...

Thanks so much for including me. I am honored you thought of FHC =) Great share info. Not all girls love to fish.

Happy Summer and congrats to you.

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Thank you so very much for choosing me! I really appreciate it.

Congrats to you as well! I know when I've received these awards in the past it was so exciting and still is so thank you!

www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

Amy said...

Thanks, Laura! I have been to Alaska also. Would
Love to go again sometime!

Cassidy said...

That's awesome that you received this award. Thanks for choosing me too!!
Would love to go to Alaska just once!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

aww thank you!

The Checkered Apple said...

Congratulations! Loved reading your answers! I like fishing too! I noticed the picture on your blog of Silver Lake. I've driven past that lake so many times but never stopped to fish there.